Phoenix Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

battle city club

Go down

battle city club Empty battle city club

Post by kid Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:24 am

This club is like tagforce and battle city tornament put together.When we have 10 people we will start(people could still join after 10).You get to chose your partner.The rule is that there will be a test when 10 people sign up.The test is
going to be easy since all the members start with red.Every 2 weeks there will be a test a test to determine if your yellow material or blue material( test is over the pm).Also if you fail the test youll be left back.If your in blue youll get tasks for points and reps if your in yellow youll get tasks too(for points and reps too).If your in slifer you need to pass test.Your partner and you can help each other in test,card making contest (every 1 month),also duel tormanent(every 2 months).About the tornament 8 people who register first with partner will be in the tag tornament.The others have to wait for 2 months.Also there could be duels I could lv you up to yellow or blue.You just pm me the results.You guys can do any thing in this
club talk about anything show off your cards and stuff like that.Ill put the member list when first person signs up.Any question just put a post right here.(i hope this becomes a good club Neutral )
kid
kid

Back to top Go down