Phoenix Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Duel Monsters

Go down

World of Duel Monsters Empty World of Duel Monsters

Post by The-champion #1 Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:39 pm

I'm starting a little fan-Fic of Duel Monsters, where monsters are real enough to destroy humans. or in this case, kill them. here is the Prologue, just a little info i guess. don't expect great things...I'm a beginner at this. and if you see any mistakes, please tell me and I'll Edit it. thanks. Laughing

(Prologue)

The world was a completely different place. monsters roam around the globe, some causing troubles, others helped humans to fend themselves. there were no phones, no planes or sky scrapers. only a utterly world of darkness and two portals. one to the human world, where the world was once at peace. the other, to the Duel Monsters realm, where chaos and destruction reign surpreme. both worlds collided when a Sorcerer named Grom refused to seperate the two portals from each other. now both worlds are as one, monsters and humans can transport themselves to either the lands of humans and beasts. humans used monsters such as Blue Eyes White Dragon or Dark Magicians as they're companions to defend themselves. others use them to destroy all life on earth or to rule it.
Darkness is coming, a change to end all life on earth and the Realm of Duel Monsters. only but a few from both sides can save it, or choose to destroy it.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
The-champion #1
The-champion #1

http://legendaryrpg.9.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

World of Duel Monsters Empty Re: World of Duel Monsters

Post by The-champion #1 Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Chapter 1

Episode 1: An act of Desperation

The man ran through the jungle, heedless of the small branches that slap against his face. Nothing much matters to him now, nothing but the sight of the thick column of smoke rising up to the heavens in front of him, the thick column that bellows forth from his village.
He didn't stop to think what was going on, he didn't like asking questions anyway. All he knew is that he has to get to his village as soon as he can. His legs started giving signals to his brain that it is tired, worn out, but it did not stop the man from racing on as he crosses the bridge, west side of his village.

Entering the inner perimeter of his village, he could only watch in helpless horror at all the carnage around him. Houses are burning fiercely, bodies lying everywhere, burnt or decapitated.
Without further thoughts, he began running around the raging inferno, shouting out the names of everyone that he knew, hoping to hear the sound of answers, knowing in his heart that he will never hear them answer him.

"Jasper!! PHIL!! Sarah!! Anybody!! ANSWER ME!!"

Name after name he roared until his feet took him to where his home was located. Tears streaming down his face, he watched through a blurry vision his burning home.

"SID!! Tania!!!" he roared in anguish, dropping down unto his knees.

Then several figures appeared in his vision, several figures that were blurred away by his tears in the beginning. The sight of the figures however, evaporated his tears almost instantly, allowing him to focus on them with burning hatred.

"You killed them!!" he shouted in anguish, "Why have you come here...why did you destroy my village!".

He could see clearly now that there were five of them, two of which summoned a Tyrant Dragon and a Red Eyes B. Dragon. one of the figures pointed a finger at him.

"We shall burn the world of its wickedness and bring light and purity into the world of its sinfulness! you shall watch and reap as your kin dies while we, the Sacred Blood, create a new world. a world without chaos and deception, a world where creatures of both realms unite and live in harmony. a world where wickedness does not exist, where justice prevails".

"And you think this is JUSTICE!?!" he shouted, "Killing innocent lives, both women and children".

One of the five figures spoke, "You shall soon see that the world you once knew, will perish into darkness. these lives you speak of, chose death instead of embracing the light of purity we shall create. now i ask you this, join us and help us into creating the new world, Luther".

"You slaughtered everyone i loved. my wife, my two sons" he whispered softly to himself. "And yet, you speak of me joining you creating this new world? YOU FIVE KILLED EVERYONE I LOVED!!!" Luther roared in anguish, "You'll pay for what you did!".

Luther ran towards the five figures and punched the one in the middle. there was an audible crack as the jaw of their leader broke from the force of the punch.

One of the other four figures attacks with his Tyrant Dragon, the spout of sand spitted out by the Tyrant Dragon originally aimed at Luther's chest, but hitting directly on his back as he whirled around himself to escape the blast.

[End of Episode 1]

[Next, Episode 2: Rage!]
The-champion #1
The-champion #1

http://legendaryrpg.9.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down